Finca Dracula Orchid Tour
We are Closed for the Season!See You Next Year!
Opens January till April
Monday till Sunday
9 am- 4 pm
$10 per person
English and Spanish
Tour starts every hour
45 minute duration
Located in Cerro Punta, Chiriqui, Panama
Finca Dracula Map
These gardens are accessible without a guide, you can explore them at your own pace.
- Japanese Garden: featuring the giant leaf Gunneria plants)
- Shade Garden: Wild landscape under trees. With beautiful Heliconias
- Fern Garden: new garden with beautiful Panamanian fern species.
- Bhuda Garden: This small garden has beautiful flower plants including orchids, bromeliads, amaryllis and heliconias.
- Light garden: This very moist bright garden hosts a beautiful combination of delicate cloud forest species and flower plants.
- Dracula Cave: Under construction, opens in 2019.
- Bromeliad Garden: This otherworldly garden features beautiful bromeliads and cordiline plants
- Lake: Beautiful dock from which to see the lake and Japanese garden.
Special Gardens and Exhibits
These gardens are restricted to be accessed only with the company of a guide as part of the tours.
9. Orchid garden: newest garden which features dozens of orchids species and hybrids growing on trees.
10. Orchid Exhibit: in this greenhouse we bring together most of the plants in bloom.
11. Succulent Garden: Garden with dozens of species of Cactus, Echeverias, Kalanchoe, Aloe, Euphorbias and many other succulents. (opening in 2019)
- Mountain trail: takes you up trough the forest to a deck from which the Cerro Punta mountain, forests and crops are visible. (opening on 2020)
- Petting Zoo and treehouse: Kids can have fun while their parents visit the gardens. (opening on 2019)
How to get there
For the weather you should bring: long pants, jackets, umbrella or poncho, closed shoe (preferably boots or sneakers), and sunscreen (sun is 45% brighter up here).
This post is also available in: Spanish