Finca Dracula Orchid Tour
We are Closed for the Season!See You Next Year!
Thanks to all those who visited us this 2019 season! It was a great season with the debut of the succulent garden. See you next year!
Will keep you posted with our new projects.
Visit Finca Dracula!
2019 season is over, plan your visit for next year
Como Sembrar Orquidea en Arboles: Aprenda lo que necesita para sembrar sus orquídeas en los árboles de su jardín ¡Lea Más!
La Orquídea Dracula (Carita de Mono): Conozca las orquídeas exóticas que le dan el nombre a la Finca. ¡Léalo Aquí!
Como Sembrar Orquídea:Aprenda que necesita, los pasos y consejos de expertos en como sembrar su orquídea. ¡Lea mas!
Staying in Boquete?
We have a Daytrip package that includes:
- Transport (Boquete - Cerro Punta-Boquete)
- Homemade Panamanian Lunch
- Entrance Fee to Finca Dracula with Guided Tour
- Free time to explore Cerro Punta
All this for only 35$ per person!!
Opens January till April
Monday till Sunday
9 am- 4 pm
$10 per person
English and Spanish
Tour starts every hour
45 minute duration
Located in Cerro Punta, Chiriqui, Panama
Finca Dracula Map
These gardens are accessible without a guide, you can explore them at your own pace.
- Japanese Garden: featuring the giant leaf Gunneria plants)
- Shade Garden: Wild landscape under trees. With beautiful Heliconias
- Fern Garden: new garden with beautiful Panamanian fern species.
- Bhuda Garden: This small garden has beautiful flower plants including orchids, bromeliads, amaryllis and heliconias.
- Light garden: This very moist bright garden hosts a beautiful combination of delicate cloud forest species and flower plants.
- Dracula Cave: Under construction, opens in 2019.
- Bromeliad Garden: This otherworldly garden features beautiful bromeliads and cordiline plants
- Lake: Beautiful dock from which to see the lake and Japanese garden.
Special Gardens and Exhibits
These gardens are restricted to be accessed only with the company of a guide as part of the tours.
9. Orchid garden: newest garden which features dozens of orchids species and hybrids growing on trees.
10. Orchid Exhibit: in this greenhouse we bring together most of the plants in bloom.
11. Succulent Garden: Garden with dozens of species of Cactus, Echeverias, Kalanchoe, Aloe, Euphorbias and many other succulents. (opening in 2019)
- Mountain trail: takes you up trough the forest to a deck from which the Cerro Punta mountain, forests and crops are visible. (opening on 2020)
- Petting Zoo and treehouse: Kids can have fun while their parents visit the gardens. (opening on 2019)
How to get there
For the weather you should bring: long pants, jackets, umbrella or poncho, closed shoe (preferably boots or sneakers), and sunscreen (sun is 45% brighter up here).
This post is also available in: Spanish